Thursday, March 24, 2016

Fitness Advice

In case you were wondering, I do occasionally wander cluelessly into the gym. Only to sit on the stationary bike for 35 minutes while perusing Instagram, but that is besides the point.
If you want some REAL fitness advice check out these blogs from a couple of some cool gals I like to call friends.

Aggie Buedos blog, gives some insight on how to stay fit...forever. She has some handy tips for 8 minute abs for girls like me who become impatient with working out, and some yummy smoothie recipes that I am obviously a fan of.

Sara Girard is busting some fitness myths by attempting to do exercises only recommended by glossy magazine covers. I don't care what you say Sara, Cosmo will ALWAYS give my the best butt in minutes!

Finally, Alexis Geffin's blog is for those over achievers out there. She provides motivation and ideas for those trying to lift and be really really fit, not me but I can try! Thanks for the inspiration Alexis!

No comments:

Post a Comment