Thursday, March 24, 2016

As told by Andrea, the auto-biography




In brief, my story is long and winded. But nevertheless I strive to be the ultimate storyteller. My story begins in Miami, Florida 21 years ago. On that rainy day a little Virgo was born and the world gained one more basic white slash hispanic girl. I grew up in Miami and was a product of the awkward stage and Limited TOO. I rocked matching velour sweatsuits with rhinestones and always matched my braces rubber bands to my mood o'the day. I was one hell of a kid I will admit. Also, in case you were wondering...YES Lizzie Mcguire was my favorite show on television, just read my first blog post;) 
When I finally entered tween-don my love for food, and more specifically brunch, blossomed into a fine skill-- much like a finely aged wine. 
I went to a high school for the arts, theatre, go figure. I wanted to move away and become the princess of Manhattan, and YES that is a Blaire Waldorf reference. I was eating sashimi and Benedict  before I really had teeth to properly chew. But alas, my theatre dreams were thwarted as I became inundated with the daunting reality of bills. I hopped on the communications train real quick and now here I am neck deep in a swamp. 
Could not be happier #tbh 
In fact I managed to make a name for myself here. Here'a link to my resume so you can all read what I've been up to here at the University of Florida. 
And YES  I do more than take pictures of breakfast foods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment